Personal license removes the watermark, but all images generated by Pixelator must be under the CC BY-NC 4.0 license.
This essentially means:
- You cannot use Pixelator-generated images for commercial projects.
- You must give appropriate credits to Pixelator (eg mention you used the software somewhere in your project).
- All your source materials must be compatible with conversion to CC BY-NC 4.0 (for example, Public Domain would be OK).
- You may not embed / incorporate Pixelator inside another software or service.
- You may not offer Pixelator as a service to any third party.
- You may not resell or redistribute Pixelator.
- This license is issued for you alone and you may not share it with anyone else (if its for a company, all employees may use it for company projects).
- You may use this license for reviewing, tutorials, blog posts or videos about Pixelator (as a tool) or how to use it.